Starting Salary: $14.25 per hour
Resumes accepted until position is filled
MALEKO Personnel is seeking construction workers who can work in an outdoor facility under the extreme weather conditions! Our client is a leading manufacturer of precast / pre-stressed concrete products. Their products range from Pre-stress beams for the department of transportation to parking garages and miscellaneous concrete products and are committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality and service in cutting edge ways.
The construction worker performs a wide range of duties with the plant, including, but not limited to:
- Strips and cleans concrete forms,
- Pours concrete,
- Rebar tying, vibrates and finishes products,
- Maintains good housekeeping,
- Follows safety regulations,
- Perform basic carpentry skills.
- Must be flexible for this client, start times vary to avoid the heat
- Able to speak and comprehend basic English
- Good attendance, positive attitude, and team player
- Must be productive and willing to work
- Knowledge of basic tools and their use
- Knowledge of basic measurements and how to read a tape measure
- Bilingual English and Spanish a plus
- Industrial plant environment, Hot in the summer
- Frequent walking/standing (8 plus hours a day)
- Frequent lifting (up to 50 lbs.)
- Frequent climbing of ladders
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and a staffing consultant will contact you. Due to overwhelming responses, we will only contact candidates with the best relevant experience relating to the description, responsibilities and requirements for this position.