Starting Salary: $9.00 per hour
Job ID: 21399-9003
Date of Job Posting: 4/10/2017
Resumes accepted until position is filled
Condiment manufacturing plant based in Visalia, CA is seeking several individuals to operate various packaging machines. In this facility they package everyday condiments such as salt, pepper, mayo and mustard packs that are used in all fast food restaurants.
- Reads and follows daily production instructions.
- Calculates number of cases when inventorying product.
- Inspects scales for correct weight and cleanliness.
- Verifies case labels match orders.
- Determines number of cases to complete order.
- Constructs cases as required for line.
- Operates machine and notifies supervisor or mechanic of any problems as they develop.
- Checks ink rollers, plows, irons during run for excessive buildup.
- Replaces paper rolls as required.
- Separates damaged envelopes by individual inspection and returns good envelopes to case.
- Cleans machine and area as required for efficient operation and sanitation.
- Other duties assigned by supervisors and/or plant manager.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
For immediate consideration please email your resume to email@example.com and a staffing consultant will contact you. Do to the overwhelming responses we will only contact candidates with the best relevance relating to the description, responsibilities and requirements for this position.