Starting Salary: $14.00 to $18.00 per hour DOE
Resumes accepted until position is filled
Maleko Personnel is looking for a maintenance mechanic for its client, a local steel distribution company. This position will repair, service and maintain the following equipment: Levelers, Slitterse, Shears, Burning Machines, Cranes and Forklifts. Qualified applicants must be familiar with Power Distribution, Hydraulics, Motor Controls and have a high mechanical aptitude.
- 2 years of welding experience with mig and stick
- Must be able to do fabrication and lay-out
- Ability to read electrical schematics
- Must have familiarity with High end impact wrenches from 3/8 to 1 ¼, deep shallow impact sockets, straight and 90 degree die grinders, 1/2 drive allens from 5/16 to ¾
- Must have familiarity with all types of hammers are necessary/ pry bars, drifts brass punches, welding hood, vise grips, electrical meters such as a wiggy and amp clamp
- Overhead crane repair and maintenance background is a plus
- Must be able to climb on and around all types of equipment
- Must possess good agility, proper lifting skills, commonly lifting up to 50 pounds or greater
- Must have own welding hood and tools
- Must be able to work a swing shift 6 days a week
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and a staffing consultant will contact you. Due to overwhelming responses, we will only contact candidates with the best relevant experience relating to the description, responsibilities and requirements for this position.