Starting Salary: $12.50 - $15.00 per hour to start
Shift: Day, Swing, Grave, Weekend Shifts as well
Job ID: 11123-9001
Date of Job Posting: 4/10/2017
Resumes accepted until position is filled
- As a pharmacy tech you will;
- Maintain inventory by checking stock levels to determine inventory level; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; removing outdated drugs
- Maintain a safe and clean work area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Organize medications for pharmacist to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions; preparing labels; calculating quantities; assembling intravenous solutions and other pharmaceutical therapies.
- Maintain records by recording and filing physicians' orders and prescriptions.
- MUST HAVE PHARMACY TECH LICENSE
- Strong Communication Skills
- Legible handwriting
- Solid math skills
- Clean background check, no felonies or misdemeanors
- Clean drug test
For immediate consideration please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and a staffing consultant will contact you. Do to the overwhelming responses we will only contact candidates with the best relevance relating to the description, responsibilities and requirements for this position.