Starting Salary: $13.00 per hour
Job ID: 12193-9001
Date of Job Posting: 4/10/2017
Resumes accepted until positions is filled
Local Chemical manufacturing plant that processes of a broad range of products used in industrial, paper and consumer-based applications is seeking several Production Associates for their San Leandro plant.
- Has a basic understanding of operational processes and equipment.
- Understands Batch record requirements and properly documents required information.
- Operates a forklift or other equipment to move empty and full pallets, bags and other supplies.
- Ability to lift approximately 55 lb. containers for dumping and/or palletizing.
- May work on line manually packaging products.
- Perform basic quality control checks including measuring, weighing, sealing, package counts and evaluating product or package appearance.
- Demonstrate knowledge of cGMP standards and documentation.
- At a minimum GED, prefer High School Diploma.
- A minimum of 1 year work experience in a manufacturing environment.
- A minimum of 2 years’ forklift experience.
- Experience with working in a food or pharmaceutical manufacturing environment preferred.
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English, verbal and written. Ability to write using correct spelling, ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to maintain positive approach under pressure.
- Ability to safely operate forklift; pass certification training.
- Ability to independently understand and pass company required training; i.e., EH&S, cGMP, CMS, HR.
- Pass pre-employment drug test, physical and background.
- Ability to work flexible schedule, which may include days, evenings, nights, weekends and holidays.
For immediate consideration please email your resume to email@example.com and a staffing consultant will contact you. Do to the overwhelming responses we will only contact candidates with the best relevance relating to the description, responsibilities and requirements for this position.