Starting Salary: $16.00 - $22.00 per hour DOE
Job ID: 88367-9001
Date of Job Posting: 4/10/2017
Resumes accepted until position is filled
Hayward Steel and Metals Company who is a leader in the manufacturing of large and small
castings in stainless steel, titanium, and aluminum is looking for an experienced welder.
- Responsible for welding and fabricating stainless steel.
- Must be proficient in the following weld types:
- MIG and TIG
- Interpret and reading blue prints.
- Fabricating and manufacturing built to order, custom parts.
- Be able to work under limited supervision.
- Must have experience welding and fabricating steel (structural or stainless).
- Experience directly related to welding/fabrication.
- Must be able to perform vertical and horizontal welding
- Read blue prints
- Be a team player, with a positive, can-do attitude
- Must be able to work first shift and possibly swing shift
- Daily overtime and weekend work available
For immediate consideration please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and a staffing consultant will contact you. Do to the overwhelming responses we will only contact candidates with the best relevance relating to the description, responsibilities and requirements for this position.