Starting Salary: $16.00 - $22.00 per hour DOE
Job ID: 71367-9003
Date of Job Posting: 4/10/2017
Resumes accepted until position is filled
Local production shop based in Visalia, CA is seeking an experienced welder/fabricator to join the team.
- Responsible for welding and fabricating stainless steel, titanium, and aluminum
- Must be proficient in the following weld types:
- MIG and TIG
- Interpret and reading blue prints.
- Fabricating and manufacturing built to order, custom parts.
- Minimum of 2 years of welding experience
- Be able to work under limited supervision.
- Must have experience welding and fabricating steel (structural or stainless).
- Experience directly related to welding/fabrication.
- Must be able to perform vertical and horizontal welding
- Read blue prints
- Be a team player, with a positive, can-do attitude
- Be willing to submit to drug test and background check
For immediate consideration please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and a staffing consultant will contact you. Do to the overwhelming responses we will only contact candidates with the best relevance relating to the description, responsibilities and requirements for this position.